i actually can’t breathe
* Separate one egg for one person. Each person gets an egg.
* Two sugars for each egg, each person.
* One shot of rum, one shot of brandy per person.
* Put all the yolks into one big pan, with some milk.
* That’s where the 151 proof rum goes. Put it in gradually or it’ll burn the eggs,
* OK. The whites are separate and the cream is separate.
* In another pot– depending on how many people– put in one shot of each, rum and brandy. (This is after you whip your whites and your cream.)
* Pour it over the top of the milk and yolks.
* One teaspoon of sugar. Brandy and rum.
* Actually you mix it all together.
* Yes, a lot of nutmeg. Fresh nutmeg. And stir it up.
* You don’t need ice cream unless you’ve got people coming and you need to keep it cold. Vanilla ice cream. You can use eggnog. I use vanilla ice cream.
* Right, taste for flavor. Bourbon? I use Jamaica Rum in there. Jamaican Rums. Or I’ll put rye in it. Scotch. It depends. See, it depends on how drunk I get while I’m tasting it.
This better be my cake
This is an awesome idea. Although I’d also be tempted to make all the lesser rings of power as a batch of cupcakes, and give them to my friends.
…But they would be all of them deceived, for another cupcake would be made.
In my apartment, in the fires of my oven, I will bake in secret a Master Cupcake to control all the others. And into this cupcake I will pour my flour, my sugar, and my will to dominate all confections.
Reblogging again for commentary.
Wow. One does not simply have a birthday.
that bolded is KILLING ME
One cake to rule then all
One cake to find them
One cake to bring them all
And with the icing bind them
In the land of Kitchen where the sprinkles lie